2012-11-06

Big news today!
Knuckleduster is releasing a comprehensive line of Old West Buildings in 28mm. They are laser-cut wood building kits manufactured by Tri-City Laser of Forest City, North Carolina, and they feature full interiors, including interior walls, stairs, store counters and shelves, and in many cases, items of furniture.

"TCL's designer, Lee Beheler, approached me almost a year ago, and since then we've worked together to create a line of buildings that are visually stunning, easy to assemble, and loaded with features that wargamers want. I was initially skeptical about laser-cut buildings, but once I began dry-brushing these and saw the detail pop, I was sold. I'll be replacing all my resin with these lightweight, durable wood buildings."

Smaller vignettes, such as gallows, tombstones, and coffins are available, as well as add-ons to trick out your buildings with shake roofs and other details. More releases are coming soon, including sheds, outhouses, lean-to additions, and more large buildings.
Town deals are available as well, packaging several buildings together at a significant discount.